Wednesday 11 April 2018

Back in the game!


I’m back in the game again!! Sorry I haven’t posted any updates recently. I have been having some visa issues but that is all sorted now and I can breathe a sigh of relief!
Holding my home town flag Puerto Maldonado at the top of Ben Lomond

It has been a full on couple of months. My friend Nick and I did Motatapu Bike Race which is a challenging 47 km/29.2 miles mountain ride. It was quite a bit of challenge with lots of up and down and lots river crossings but the end of the day we came 3rd in our division. Woohoo!

Ellie (my fiancé) and I went up to the Marlborough Sounds area for a few days holidays over Easter. While up there I continued my training with a 70km/43.4miles bike ride on the Queen Charlotte Track and some more runs in this breathtaking scenery.


Back in the adventure capital of New Zealand - Queenstown where the Jungle Boy lives (That’s me ;) I’ve been cranking the training up with some more mean trails, including a run up to Ben Lomond summit in the snow this morning!


I’ve also been given some awesome T-Shirts from “Varsity Sports” in the US “Run Hard Live Easy” I love them! Thank you Randa Patrick for sending them over.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL for following my progress and for those of you that have donated to this charity already. The official website for Active Hearts is finally up and running and you can check out some of the awesome projects we are running in Nepal.

                                       https://www.activeheartsfoundation.org 



I am so proud to contribute to this incredible foundation, and thank you for helping me to help others!



Namaste!!!
Jungle Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment